intentional - characterized by conscious design or purpose
Here is short list of things that came to mind that I need to be intentional about (not exhaustive)
- Spending quality time in the Word of God
- Spending quality time in prayer with God
- Sharing with others what God has shared with me
- Time to really talk with my wife
- Time to play with my girls
- Telling the people I love that I love them
- Being the kind of friend to others that I want them to be to me
Far too often one of the top 5 on my unwritten list of priorities is: self. Wouldn't it be great if we could permanently kick self to the bottom of the list, or remove it altogether?
What do you make a priority to be intentional about?